Windows Azure Storage In-Depth Course Available on Pluralsight
Originally posted on: http://blog.sumon.net/asmith/archive/2014/03/17/155700.aspx
For the past few months I have been working on a Windows Azure Storage In-Depth course for Pluralsight. The course is now live, and available on their site.
The content is as follows:
- Windows Azure Storage Accounts
- Storage Account Management & Monitoring
- Windows Azure Storage Client Library
- Windows Azure Storage Queues
- Windows Azure Table Storage
- Windows Azure Blob Storage
- Windows Azure Storage Scalability and Performance
- Using Shared Access Signatures
- Transient Fault Handling
If you are new to Windows Azure and want to get an idea of the usage scenarios, performance and scalability of Windows Azure Storage it’s well worth taking a look at the introductory modules and scenarios. If you are an Azure developer the more advanced sections will be good for getting to grips with the full feature set of the storage services.
I really enjoyed putting the course together, and doing so taught me a lot about some of the more advanced usage scenarios of the storage services. Hope you find the course useful, and feel free to contact me with any feedback or questions.
The course is available here.