Code from my session “LESS is more” is now published (SweNug Linköping, 2014-05-27)
The code from todays session in Linköping is now available on GitHub.
The tool i used to transpile the .less files into .css was Web Essentials, a must have for all web developers using Visual Studio.
The CSS authoring frameworks I mentioned was:
- Twitter Bootstrap https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap
- More or LESS https://github.com/pixelass/more-or-less/
- LESS Hat http://lesshat.madebysource.com/
- LESS Elements http://lesselements.com/
- Preboot http://getpreboot.com/